- Vidimus - http://vidimus.org -
Guided Tours of York Churches
Posted By ltempest On May 17, 2013 @ 1:15 pm In Issue 69,News | Comments Disabled
The Stained Glass Centre will be running a series of guided tours of churches in the centre of York this summer, focusing on the wealth of medieval, Victorian and modern stained glass in the city. Each tour will be led by expert guides, beginning at 6pm and lasting for about one and a half hours. The cost of each your will be £6, and the tours will be as follows.
• 23 May: St Martin-cum-Gregory and Holy Trinity, Micklegate
• 20 June: All Saints, North Street
• 25 July: St Martin’s, Coney Street, York Guildhall, and St Helen’s, Stonegate (meeting at St Martin, Coney Street)
• 22 August: Holy Trinity, Goodramgate and All Saints, Pavement
Article printed from Vidimus: http://vidimus.org
URL to article: http://vidimus.org/blogs/news/guided-tours-of-york-churches/
Copyright © 2011 Vidimus. All rights reserved.